Loading... Please wait...

Non-Toxic Humectant Preserving Fluid

$15.00
SKU:
392

Out of Stock

Product Description

Ready to use, pre-mixed Humectant fluid. Designed to prevent drying of tissue, while it inhibits mold and bacterial growth. Nontoxic and biodegradable. Includes instructions. 1-pint bottle. Humectant is far safer then formaldehyde for preserving specimens. It's active ingredients are propylene glycol (a common ingredient in shampoos and lube) and rubbing alcohol.

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Related Products

Click the button below to add the Non-Toxic Humectant Preserving Fluid to your wish list.