Stanley the First Class Medical Skeleton
Stanley is the next step up from our Medical Skeleton. For comparison he is 2" taller, a higher quality, higher detail plastic and fully lifecast. Stand included
This classic human skeleton model has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. Don't settle for imitation anatomical skeleton models which compromise quality in workmanship and materials. Don't compromise in your demands for a medically accurate skeleton model and safe skeleton model, ask for Skeleton Model Stanley, he's your man!
Features of Skeleton Model Stanley:
• Pelvic mounted 5 foot roller skeleton stand (hanging skeleton model stand available for extra cost)
• First-class natural cast skeleton model "Made in Germany"
• Minimal Manual assembly
• Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
• Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones, scientific quality and highly detailed
• Life-size skeleton model
• 3-part mounted skull model (detachable for further study )
• Individually inserted teeth
• Skeleton model limbs are quick and easy to remove
Skeleton Model Measurements: 160 cm / 5' 3"
Skeleton Model Weight: 8 kg