How to Make Zombies with Buckets
Short on cash but want some scary zombies for your front yard this Halloween? We've put together an awesome tutorial on how to make zombies with buckets!
- 1 5 gallon bucket
- 1 roll of wire
- 1 roll of duct tape
- 1 PVC pipe
- 1 hooded sweatshirt or other hooded clothing
- 2 fake hands
- 1 fake head
How to Make Your Zombie!
1. Drill or cut a hole into the center of the bucket big enough for the PVC pipe to go through. Cut a 4 ft length of wire. Cut a 28" length of PVC pipe.
2. Drill a hole roughly 6" down the pipe.
3. Insert the pipe into the bucket. Use duct tape to stabilize.
4. Pass the wire through the hole in the pipe.
5. Put the hoodie onto the bucket. Pass the wire through the sleeves.
6. Cut or drill a hole in bottom of the fake head. Put the fake head on the pipe.
7. Cut or drill holes into the fake hands. Attach the fake hands to the wires. Stabilize with duct tape. Roll the hoodie sleeves over the wrists.
And you are done! Now who has braaaains?