Our deluxe anatomical male Jack body with autopsy incision that can be opened. Cast in high durability "dura-rubber" for long lasting versatility. Inside is a medically accurate and realistic ribcage and removable organs including 2 lungs, 1 heart, 1 liver, 1 stomach, 2 kidneys, and both a "rope" style and a "flat" style intestines. This body features a variety of bruise types and multiple possible causes of death:
• Major bruises as a result of a fist fight.
• The deceased had cirrhosis therefore the body has old yellow bruises on his legs.
• Old scars on the neck from hanging or strangulation.
• Cause of death: knife wound behind the ear. Blade position – horizontal.
• Damage to the blood vessels in the neck (knife penetrated the carotid arteries, jugular veins and nervus vagus) Also damaging the pharynx.
• The heart tissue is pale.
• The kidneys are pale and of normal size.
• Liver – greenish-yellowish-brownish because of cirrhosis.
• Smoker's lungs (dark and black).
• A broken rib, bruise above the rib.
Our autopsy bodies are suitable for use as training dummies in forensic schools. Our bodies are durable and light weight, averaging 30-40 lbs per body. This makes costuming, transportation, and set up extremely efficient.
Shipping Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 12"