Types of Wounds Jack Body has the following realistic wounds on his body. He features:
- Glass impalement in right eye
- Swollen and bruised left eye
- Bloody nose and lip
- Ligature marks on neck
- Gunshot wound in chest, exit wound in back
- Screwdriver impalement in right arm
- Gunshot through and through in left arm
- Drug needle track marks in right arm
- Laceration in left arm
- Swollen and bruised left wrist
- Amputated finger on right hand (finger included)
- 3rd degree burns on left thigh
- Laceration on left thigh
- Compound fracture on right shin
- Broken, protruding bone on left shin
- Frostbite on right foot
- Nail impalement on left foot.
This wound training manikin is made of polyfoam with a high strength and detail dura urethane rubber skin. As a standing model he makes a great teaching example for classroom demonstrations.
Shipping Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 12"