Dapper Cadaver manufactures, sells and rents death and science related props to productions, attractions, events and educational facilities worldwide. We're looking for a customer service person who enjoys working with a wide range of clients in a unique retail and warehouse environment. Flexible shifts are available upon request.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers warmly and serve their needs. Answer the main phone line, email account and social media accounts. Resolve customer issues and forward to other team members as needed.
- Contact customers to discuss any order issues, including billing shipping, backordered products or any other concerns.
- Place orders, issue refunds or exchanges.
- Run the store cash register and maintain accurate cash drawer counts.
- Setup customer accounts and update customer account information.
- Answer questions about our products, services and policies. Maintain an online FAQ section to answer popular questions. Update product information if needed.
- Photograph and take videos of products to share with clients via email or text.
- Notify customers about new store promotions, changes to company policies or product updates.
- Follow all Dapper Cadaver policies and procedures. Maintain a clean and safe workstation. Complete logs.
- Light data entry, filing and other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Embrace a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good math and computer skills.
- Trustworthy, resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Gmail and social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Entertainment industry or forensic science experience is preferred
- Must be professional while discussing products that depict nudity or graphic violence
- Appreciation for Halloween is preferred.
- Light to moderate physical effort required on a consistent basis
- Required to sit, stand, bend, grasp, twist, reach and move about the facility during the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Work performed in a showroom and production warehouse environment
- Contains any number of elements including but not limited to fumes, dust and noise
- Must be able to work as part of a team or independently with limited supervision
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check if needed
Benefits Offered (Full-Time Only):
- Paid time off
- Generous holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org